Our client is looking for an Office Administratorto work out of their regional office in Cardiff City Centre.
This role is a permanent role and they are looking for people to start ASAP .
Responsibilities & Duties
* Provide a full range of high level administrative and secretarial support to the Project Manager and Head of Service.
· Produce reports, correspondence and required documents to a high professional standard.
· Lead on the implementation of the marketing strategy as determined by the Head of Service/ OSS Project Manager. This will include the development of materials and regular updating of social media and website.
· Update online and paper systems and maintain them in accordance with data protection requirements.
· Arrange travel, meetings and appointments.
· Prepare and organise papers for meetings.
· Take minutes of meetings.
· Work as part of a team developing good links with external agencies
· Liaise with individuals and organisations external to ASCC in a professional and appropriate manner.
· To receive all visitors in a pleasant and courteous manner.
Practice and operational
· To maintain up to date organisational practice documentation on the shared drive on the server or the intranet.
· Coordinate and support service managers with monthly invoicing/ reconciliation of staff resources.
· To coordinate reporting and recording systems.
· To use established systems to provide data and information as required.
· To support preparation of information for marketing, tenders and contract compliance meetings.
· To coordinate information relating to the Care Inspectorate Wales.
· To support the policy review process.
· Manage diary record-keeping systems, internal communications (Meeting Room and other calendars up to date).
· Organise key documents and filing system.
· Respond to visitors and telephone calls in a professional manner that upholds the reputation of ASCC in accordance with its mission and values.
· Exercise judgement in filtering calls and enquiries and in arranging appointments. Take and relay messages accurately.
· Filing and organisation of records and information held by the OSS Projects Manager / Head of Service.
The Salary on offer is £21,000 per annum
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 17:00.
To be considered for this role, please apply online or contact Nye on (phone number removed)
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: South Glamorgan
Office Angels are currently looking to support one of our long term clients with a 3 month Temporary contract with...Apply For This Job
ADECCO Swansea are looking for a Receptionist for their client based in Llanelli. Mon to Fri – 8.30am to 5pm...Apply For This Job
Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for a Receptionist on a full-time, temporary basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an...Apply For This Job
url removed) avea în prezent o oportunitate interesantă pentru un candidat vorbitor de limba română Resourcer să se alăture echipei...Apply For This Job
Purchasing Administrator We are recruiting on behalf of a client of ours for a Purchasing Administrator, to join their team...Apply For This Job
As a Case Note & Data Validation working for our client you will: audit patient notes in order to confirm...Apply For This Job