Moxie People are on the lookout for a home-working Project Administrator, for a Cardiff based housing association.
With a focus on data entry and capturing important information, this role will be temporary up until Christmas and could be great for someone searching for an Admin opportunity within the housing and property sector.
You’ll carry out 1 to 2 weeks of training at their Cardiff office, then the rest of the time will be spent working from home.
What will you do?
* Manage an email inbox, ensuring that all email inquiries are sent to the correct departments and/or individuals
* Checking and processing housing benefit letters and documentation
* Entering relevant benefit information into a bespoke database
* Carrying out general administrative duties to support the wider organisation, this could include tasks associated with repairs and maintenance of properties
* Communicating with colleagues internally to ensure good working practices
* Adhering to Data Protection and GDPR working policies
What you will need:
* Experience of working within the housing or property sector would be a distinct advantage
* Excellent organisational and communication skills
* Able to use IT to a good standard and pick up new systems quickly
* A real eye for detail, particularly when inspecting documents
* The ability to record data quickly and accurately
* Someone who can work from home and manage their workload accordingly
What will you get:
* Contract up until Christmas
* Full time, 5 days per week
* Home working (after training is complete)
* Hourly rate of up to £14.27 per hour including holiday pay
If you are an experienced Administrator, with some housing experience and a real drive to take on a new role until the end of the year…please get in touch.
Call Keeran @MoxiePeople or apply below
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: South Glamorgan
A brand-new opportunity has arisen for an IT savvy administrator to join a well-established organisation providing support throughout the department....Apply For This Job
Job Role: H&S Administrator Job Type: PERMANENT Location: Ruabon Hours: Monday – Friday / 8am-4pm Salary: £24-25k Pertemps are recruiting for an...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for an opportunity that could offer you a lifelong career? An opportunity to work for a large...Apply For This Job
Nu Staff Recruitment are looking for a Stores Administrator for 3 months for their Highly Successful Client based in Chepstow....Apply For This Job
Siamo Recruitment are currently looking for a Receptionist on a full-time, temporary basis. This is an excellent opportunity for an...Apply For This Job