Are you a passionate and inspirational leader with a burning desire to make a positive difference to the lives of children and young people?
We are looking for an outstanding Deputy Manager to join our Children’s Residential Care Home located in Flint.
We endeavour to provide a stable, caring and therapeutic environment, enabling children and young people to develop, grow and flourish. We firmly believe that our staff are central to helping us achieve this, which is why we will provide you with ongoing training, development and extensive opportunities for progression.
You will be working within our Children’s Residential Care Home for children and young people of mixed gender aged between 8 – 18 years with complex needs including Social, Emotional and Behavioural Difficulties.
You will be responsible for supporting the Registered Manager with the day-to-day running of the Children’s Residential Care Home including providing professional support, guidance and supervision to the staff team.
In return, we are offering a career defining opportunity to impact on an organisation that is ambitious in its vision to provide children and young people with a high standard of specialised personal care.
Salary and Benefits
* £25,500 – £26,000 per annum including £39 sleep-in allowance.
* Genuine opportunity for progression into a Registered Manager position.
* Ongoing training and development including the opportunity to complete the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management.
* Recent experience working either as a Deputy Manager or as a Senior Residential Support Worker for a Children’s Residential Care Home.
* Level 3 Diploma for the Children and Young People’s Workforce (or equivalent qualification).
* Full UK Driving Licence with access to your own transport