Collections & Recoveries Executive
Propel Finance is a disruptive challenger in Asset Finance, owned by Private Equity and led by a new and dynamic executive management team. We are a market leader in vendor finance, with outstanding technology and service offerings, supporting equipment suppliers across the UK with bespoke finance programmes. With regionally based direct customer asset finance offering, we plan to expand aggressively, currently supporting approximately 40,000 SMEs, growing at 10,000 per annum. We are a multi-award-winning business, growing revenues at 20% pa, with plans to double origination and balance sheet over the next 3 years.
As a Collection and Recoveries Executive, you will play a crucial role in supporting the business meeting its targets by identifying bad debt and risk and working closely with customers to minimise this. You'll work with customers to negotiate options which are viable for the business, whilst still providing an exceptional level of service.
As a Collections Executive no two days will be the same, from using active listening skills to understand the challenges customers have in making payments, you will apply superior interpersonal skills to formulate payment plans that support customer needs and meet business targets. The right candidate can adapt their style to gain the best outcomes from each customer conversation.
You will report directly into the Litigation & Recoveries Manager.
* Maintain and administer a portfolio of arrears cases (early, mid and late arrears) with the aim of collecting arrears payments placing accounts back into formula
* Negotiate with customers and equipment suppliers in respect of arrears/ equipment issues, in a polite, respectful manner, maintaining appropriate professional boundaries
* Make recommendations with supporting evidence to line manager when applicable, exercising forbearance on accounts which may include rescheduling of payments, writing off charges and writing off sums owing
* Implement working knowledge of our legal options should the customer not pay, and the agreement is terminated.
* Communicate with customers in writing in a polite, succinct style, distilling and summarising complex issues.
If you are interested in this opportunity and would like to be considered for the role, please apply with the latest/updated version of your CV and we will be in touch accordingly
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Gwent
Finance Assistant Based in Glascoed a Accounts Receivable – Finance Assistant is required on a 6 month contract basis for...Apply For This Job
Finance Admin Assistant Adecco Chester are proudly recruiting for our client based in the centre of Wrexham. Our client is...Apply For This Job
An exceptional opportunity for an administrator/ trainee paraplanner to join a rapidly expanding wealth management firm who focus on providing...Apply For This Job
I am working with a client based in the Cardiff area who are looking for a Retail Trade Analyst to...Apply For This Job
Rate of pay: £11.00 per hour Location: Swansea Duration: Perm Hours: 16 pw Mon plus one other day (flexible) This...Apply For This Job
Renewals and Retentions Consultant Do you have previous Renewals and Retentions experience? Are you keen to join a fast paced...Apply For This Job