Job Title: Customer Service Advisor
* Days: Monday – Friday
* Hours: 9am – 6pm ·
* Location: Caldicot
* Salary: £23,400 (After probation raises to circa £27,000)
Cove Recruitment have teamed up with our client to support them in the process of appointing a new Customer Service Advisor to join their expanding business who provide a fun friendly and inviting working atmosphere.
Our client supplies contractors to Domestic Clients throughout the Southwest and has a great reputation behind them!
This is not your average automated dialler environment; this is an opportunity to work within an office environment where the nature of your work is phone based.
Duties of the role:
* You will be dealing directly with the public, arranging domestic contractors out to the public.
* We are looking for those who can schedule and diarise calls, whilst giving information and updating the internal systems.
* It is of upmost importance that you can give great customer service, have a patient and understanding nature, with excellent interpersonal skills.
What we’re looking for?
* Contact Centre, call centre or service centre experience or perhaps, working in a busy office and handling a high volume of calls.
* Strong Administrative Skills
* Data Entry
* Strong Telephone Manor
* Ability to multi-task
* On-site Parking
* Company Pension
* Attractive package after probation
* On site Food van
* No weekends
* Paid lunch break
If this role appeals to you, please reach out and send us your CV today. This is a brilliant opportunity to work with an amazing team of people, in a fast paced environment where you will be providing a much needed and brilliant service to the public
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Gwent
The world’s largest manufacturer of high-technology cables and systems for energy and telecommunications is now looking for SHEQ Advisors to...Apply For This Job
Are you looking for a foot on the ladder into the Telecoms Engineering Sector, with no previous experience being required?...Apply For This Job
Inbound Customer Service Advisor Salary: £18,000 to £19,500 Remote/ Immediate Interviews Are you passionate about delivering exceptional customer service? Do...Apply For This Job
Field Engineering Lead – South Wales – Up to £65,000 with Bonus and excellent benefits Ogi is on a mission...Apply For This Job
Location – Magor * Salary – Up to £26,000 * Contract – Permanent role * Sector – Telecoms * Monday...Apply For This Job
Established in January 2016 and now into our sixth year of trading, The Consumer Helpline is an outsourced contact centre...Apply For This Job