Community Sales Advisor x3 – £35,000 OTE plus Car, Fuel Card and Excellent Benefits – South Wales
Ogi is on a mission to power up life online for homes, businesses and communities across South Wales, installing real fibre right up to your doorstep.
We’ve been operating as Spectrum Internet and Net Support UK for many years, providing mainstream internet and IT services. In October 2020, we secured landmark multi-million-pound funding from infrastructure investors, Infracapital, to deliver a large-scale and ambitious rollout of full-fibre broadband across South Wales.
We believe that joining Ogi is a unique opportunity to work within an innovative Welsh business and one of the fastest-growing companies in Wales. Until now, the pace of levelling up Wales’s broadband infrastructure has been too slow – So we plan to speed things up.
If you’re interested in uncapped OTE, flexible working across South Wales, a new electric vehicle as well as working in a fun, dynamic company then definitely read on!
We’re looking for reps across South and West Wales and you’ll be putting your stamp on a role in a brand new team and we’re looking for ambitious, customer-centric, results-orientated salespeople who will ultimately bring our products to life! Ideally, you’ll have experience in a similar role selling digital products and services, identifying opportunities and generating business/sales within a relevant sector.
You should be a proven salesperson with a track record of sales and KPI delivery as well as an understanding of sales techniques and needs-based selling.
We are looking for team players who are KPI driven, with excellent interpersonal and communication skills, as well as –
* Customer-focused individuals, willing to go the extra mile
* The desire to succeed and progress in an interesting role
* The ability to work productively work on your own
* Committed to focusing on continued improvements and personal development
What you’ll be doing…
This is a unique opportunity to join the fastest growing company in Wales. Reporting to the Field Sales Supervisor, you’ll be actively involved in communities and play a leading role in delivering the net subscriber numbers via events, promotions and field sales across South Wales.
Focussing on our build areas you’ll be engaging actively with communities, building engagement with the primary objective of selling services through venue, events and door to door activity. You should be a natural networker, promoting Ogi, driving brand awareness, looking for prospects, capturing data, speaking to customers and getting outcomes.
You should thrive on the challenge of delivering to a target and will become a brand ambassador and sales professional who, through expertise and knowledge, is capable of delivering sales to the business. Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Delivery of all KPIs including leads, sales volume, drop out, early churn, product and package blend, cost of acquisition.
* Carry out a high volume of venue, events and door to door sales activity.
* Provide regular ‘insight and learnings ’ from field activity to the Field Sales Supervisor and wider team, pro-actively monitoring and analysing metrics, customer offer strategies to identify opportunities for activity optimisation and to inform future activity.
* Develop relationships and brand awareness across a range of local partners, community institutions, businesses, charities, events and shopping/destination venues.
* Use CRM systems and others to track and manage sales and consumer information (taking into account GDPR implications).
* Attend regular meetings with the Field Sales Supervisor, reviewing performance, sharing ideas and insights.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat, or to see the full job description. If you don't consider yourself as ticking all of the requirements but you think you'd be a good fit for us feel free to message for a chat too.
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: South Glamorgan
Technical Sales Manager South Wales Permanent £45,000 – £49,000 (DOE) + Car + Phone + Laptop + Bonus We are...Apply For This Job
Sales & Marketing Coordinator Permanent St Mellons Part Time- 20-24 hours per week £10.00 per hour ST7490 Our client is...Apply For This Job
Senior Account Manager – Interviewing asap Permanent Full Time Monday to Friday South Wales, M4 Corridor £27k-£32k dep on experience...Apply For This Job
Permanent Role – Monday to Friday – 40 hours per week We are looking for Branch assistant to join our successful team within an...Apply For This Job
GRADUATE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT – SWANSEA -£COMPETITVE SALARY + COMMISSION Would you like to work for a leading Recruitment Consultancy based...Apply For This Job