Core job responsibilities and tasks to include but not limited to:-
• Undertake the day to day tasks to maintain a secure and safe site maintaining a fully focused and compliant operation in accordance with site expectations.
• Operating a computerised weighbridge system.
• Adhering to the communication requirements, records of delivery and maintenance of all other required gate records.
• Managing access control and gate duties; staff and vehicle searches; traffic management and car park duties; building patrols.
• Providing an effective departmental security presence and proactive response service.
• Switchboard and reception duties.
• Key control.
• Monitoring site fire alarm systems.
• Monitoring CCTV and intruder alarm systems.
• General administration duties.
• Occasionally assisting with site postal and parcel service including use of franking machine.
• Good IT skills.
• Excellent communication skills including face to face, telephone and e-mail.
• Be used to dealing with people, occasionally including those whose 1st language is not English.
• Available to work shifts after training (typically about 3 weeks).
• Must hold current full driving licence.
• Team player and able to work independently.
• A flexible and responsive approach is required to balance conflicting and changing pressures in the work
environment in a respectful and constructive way.
• Your commitment to providing a strong focus on Customer Service is essential to maintain the high standards
and professionalism of the site.
Hourly Rate of £11/hr for initial 4-5 week training period moving to Shifts
with Weekly pay of £496.17/wk
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Gwent
Electrician – Multiple opportunities available Due to continued business growth and increased client demand, superb career opportunities are available for...Apply For This Job
Senior Structural Engineer Bangor, North Wales. £38,000 – £48,000 A UK-wide, multi-disciplinary Engineering consultancy are looking for a Senior Structural...Apply For This Job
Electrical maintenance technician, 18 days off after every 7.5 weeks! and a starting salary of £38,500 – £40,200 depending on...Apply For This Job
We are seeking a Trainee Field Engineer (Water Industry) to install & configure equipment and repair & maintain valves on...Apply For This Job
Opportunity for a field service engineer to join a multinational company, dealing with the servicing and maintaining niche equipment across...Apply For This Job