Platform Resourcing are currently working alongside a global training company based in Swansea. They are looking to employ a German and English speaking Customer Service Administrator who will provide support to the company on a 1 year fixed term contract.
You must have a flair for customer service with a strong administrative ability. You must feel confident working in a fast-paced customer service team, dealing with customers that have enquiries about both new and existing business. The ability to multi-task and have excellent organisational skills is essential as well as being able to communicate well both written and verbally as a large amount of your customer contact will be via Email.
* Base Salary of £19,000
* 1 year fixed term contract
* Company Laptop provided
* Excellent career progression opportunities as part of a growing international company
* Investment in L&D
* 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
* Company pension scheme
German and English speaking Customer Service Administrator Role and Responsibilities:
* Acting as the first point of contact for customers over the phone and via email
* Answering all incoming enquiries by telephone and email
* Processing orders and data inputting into inhouse systems
* Providing invoices and taking payments
* Transferring calls when needed to the relevant departments
* Effectively manage customer enquiries and order requests
* Liaise with customers regarding training dates and times
* Sending confirmation emails to new and existing customers on upcoming training programmes or talks
* Inputting all relevant customer information and ensuring it is kept up to date
* Ensuring that all customer complaints are dealt with professionally and look into any issues and aim to resolve them
* Ensuring that all issues or complaints are logged correctly
German and English speaking Customer Service Administrator Essential Experience:
* Experience within a Customer Service and Administration based role is a MUST.
* Outgoing and confident to liaise with customers and internal team members.
* Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
* Able to process orders and update databases accurately and efficiently.
* Able to communicate via email – ensuring efficient and accurate correspondence that is grammatically correct (You will be asked to write a response email in your initial interview).
* Organised, disciplined and takes pride in their work
* A team player able to work well under pressure
* Competent in using all Microsoft Packages
Privacy and General Data Protection Policy
By applying for this position, you are giving consent for Platform Resourcing Limited to contact you regarding this vacancy and to discuss potential opportunities that would be seen to be in both parties’ interest for the explicit reason of assisting you to find work. Your details will not be passed on to any prospective employer/s without your prior consent. Platform Resourcing will not share any of your details with any third parties unless deemed suitable by you as the applicant/data subject.
The above is a general overview and should not be used as a comprehensive list of Platform Resourcing Limited’s commitments. You can find more information on how we handle your data please see our Data Protection and General Data Protection Policy within our policies page on our company website. If you have any questions, please call before applying.
Platform Resourcing are advertising this vacancy and are acting as an employment agency
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: West Glamorgan
Product Analysis Lead (Product Change) remote The Product Analysis Lead will have the opportunity to provide overall management of the...Apply For This Job
We are looking for a keen, enthusiastic accounts assistant to join our busy accounts and admin team at our head...Apply For This Job
Let us tell you a bit about us… We're a nimble and ambitious financial services specialist. Backing people to fulfil...Apply For This Job
A leading not for profit organisation is looking for an experienced Data Handler / Project officer on a full-time temporary...Apply For This Job
Be part of a dynamic team putting your accounts and finance experience to use in a new and varied opportunity!...Apply For This Job