HR and Engagement Officer
£32,000 – £35,000 + company pension, income protection & extra benefits
Due to impressive growth, we are currently recruiting for an HR and Engagement Officer to join one of the regions most exciting manufacturers on the outskirts of Caerphilly. This is a great opportunity to take up a senior HR role for an ambitious company that is benefitting from substantial investment and expansion. It is also a role where you will be able to put your own stamp on employee engagement and a role where you will benefit from great progression opportunities going forward.
As HR and Engagement Officer you will be instrumental in developing and promoting a seamless experience across the employee lifecycle, supporting the team to do what they do best. You'll play a vital role in a fast-growing global team whose mission is to be number one in the industry.
A Senior HR and Engagement Officer you will:
– Be the first point of contact for enquiries from managers, employees and third parties and advise accordingly.
– Prepare, as required, management reports on employee-related data to assist with the management and development of staff.
– Support the HR Manager in reviewing and renewing company policies, procedures, and other related documents to ensure the business is compliant with all legislative requirements
– Provide comprehensive HR advice to management and Directors/Board level.
– Implement and update policies and procedures in accordance with best practice and business needs.
– Manage recruitment activities, from composing job adverts, managing direct recruitment campaigns through the Company's Social Media channels, drafting contracts and new starter paperwork and induction process.
– Develop standardised processes across the group, performance reviews, job evaluation, talent management and succession planning.
– Promote a culture of collaboration, cooperation, encouraging everyone to contribute to the success of the business; regular monitoring of employee engagement
– Control the monthly payroll administration, demonstrating high levels of accuracy
This is a really exciting role for a manufacturer that can boast multiple awards and a fantastic reputation. If you are looking for a role that will offer you a long term, successful career with progression, this is the one. You will benefit from a competitive salary and great benefits as well as job satisfaction and additional development.
For immediate consideration, please forward your CV to Alex at Vibe Recruit today.
Vibe Recruit is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Gwent
Business Development Consultant Cardiff £20K-£24K We are a highly successful recruitment agency and owing to our continued growth are currently...Apply For This Job
Our Client, who are based in the Bodelwyddan area of North Wales are seeking a Support Secretary on a full...Apply For This Job
HR Assistant Do you have previous HR Assistant experience? Are you wanting to join a friendly and successful team...Apply For This Job
Immigration Local Coordinator Guidant Global has a great opportunity for an immigration officer seeking a six-month contract (although there is...Apply For This Job
Resourcing Consultant Abergele £18,000 – £20,000 p.a. + excellent OTE, company contributory pension and fantastic incentives. About the Company Integra...Apply For This Job
Hamlyn Williams is hiring ambitious Associate Consultants to join the team in Cardiff with a start date for January 2022...Apply For This Job