Cove’s HR team have partnered with our client who operate within the Rail, Civil Engineering and Construction arena. Due to extensive growth, they now require an experienced HR Co-ordinator.
This is a brand new and exciting role where you will be working dynamically under the direction of the Senior Management Team, you will bring your knowledge, passion and ideas to the table taking the lead on HR Administration within the business.
* Salary circa £22-25k
* Free parking
* 20 Days plus bank holidays
* Career opportunities
* Maintain all staff personnel files regularly and to a high standard
* To actively support the managers with interviews and selection process
* Support and assist new employees with their induction framework (as well as creating, adapting and implementing such framework)
* Applying for and monitoring staff DBS/Training/Certificates
* Plan, minute and type up meetings
* Organise staff mandatory and individual training sessions/refreshers
* Assist the Managers to organise staff annual leave, monitor sickness, staff overtime to ensure the smooth running of the departments
* Plan and arrange interviews with management
* Assist the manager with Investigatory and Disciplinary meetings and ensure accurate records are maintained.
* Support the payroll department i.e absence/disciplinaries
* Managing e-mail, telephone and post; screen and redirect as required using own initiative to alert important issues as they rise
* Provide a high standard of administrative assistance and support to the Management Team
* Liaising with managers and updating resource records
For an opportunity to discover what this role has to offer, please get in touch or apply with your most recent CV
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Gwent
Contract Type: Permanent Salary / Benefits: – £25 to £33,000 Job Elements: – * To assist the Site Director on...Apply For This Job
We are recruiting for an Administrator for our client in the Llantrisant area. This job role will involve data entry....Apply For This Job
Zachary Daniels Recruitment are exclusively recruiting for a Personal Assistant to the Managing Director for a very successful, growing hospitality...Apply For This Job
An established organisation is seeking an experienced Administrator/Typist to join their team to help support the varied functions throughout the department....Apply For This Job
WHO ARE THEY… A diverse West Wales based public sector client is looking for a Clerical Assistant to support the...Apply For This Job
url removed) avea în prezent o oportunitate interesantă pentru un candidat vorbitor de limba română Resourcer să se alăture echipei...Apply For This Job