Looking for a career move that can offer exceptional training and progression opportunities?
Our client are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated Support Engineer who can assist with 1st and 2nd Line Support activities and Project work. Your time will be split between working on the helpdesk and offering server support.
Day to day activities will include:
* Providing 1st and 2nd level support
* Ensure IT issues are fixed and resolved within a target time period
* Carry out daily system checks and carry out maintenance where needed
* Basic repairs on computers and laptops
* Systems backups
* Server administration to include Exchange, SharePoint and FS Permissions
Essential to this role is knowledge of:
* Office 365 support
* Windows OS functional skills
* Networking – Vlan, IT subnets
* Server Shares & Domain Administration – File permissions, adding and updating profiles
* End user/client experience – Able to work with a variety of different people within the business in a professional and consultative manner
Any experience with Exchange 365, Azure, SharePoint and/or MS Dynamics would be advantageous
The company are leaders in their particular field although experience from their sector is not necessary. We are looking for a solutions focused team player who can prioritise tickets where needed.
This role also offers the opportunity to take part in project work alongside the day to day responsibilities of running the service desk
Available from the client are a collaborative and supportive work environment where you will be given the opportunity to continue to learn, train and develop further along with a competitive salary, bonus scheme and substantial benefits. This position is Monday to Friday 09:00 to 17:00.
Harris Lord are working as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this role
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: South Glamorgan
IT Manager The Opportunity Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a well-known organisation to recruit for an IT...Apply For This Job
Are you positive, customer focussed and looking for a platform your IT career? Are you looking for your second job...Apply For This Job
Java Engineer/ Java/ R code / Python/ Agile/ £500 – £550 per day/ Contract Java Engineer/ Java/ R code /...Apply For This Job
IntaPeople are working in partnership with a global business intelligence company, who have created a brand-new role within their infrastructure...Apply For This Job
Logi Analytics Web Developer, Bangor, Gwynedd An exciting opportunity has arisen within the IT industry for a Logi Analytics Web...Apply For This Job
NET Developer, C# – Global Technology Brand – Chepstow (Tech stack: .NET Developer, .NET 5, ASP.NET, C#, WPF, React, Angular...Apply For This Job