Piping Designer (E3D) – Staff or Contract – West Wales
Location: West Wales
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading engineering business during a period of continued growth as they support the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Renewable Energy and Nuclear sectors.
Role & Responsibilities
* Generating detailed models of multiple aspects of the plant using E3D.
* Working potentially on multiple projects at any given time.
* Managing change and identifying, formalising and notifying relevant parties of changes in the project.
* Developing 3D models to support site queries.
* Contributing to site requests by providing technical analysis.
* Production of documentation to support construction.
Key Skills & Knowledge
* Generating piping models
* Experience using E3D is essential.
* Supporting design of Plant Layout, Piping Design and Piping Engineering experience within an EPC/EPCm environment.
* Chartered status preferred but not essential.
* Must have proven experience in Oil & Gas, Petrochem, Renewable Energy sectors or similar.
* Our client is willing to consider either a contractor or a permanent member of staff for this role.
* If the successful candidate is a contractor the role will be inside IR35 (you will either need to be PAYE or use an Umbrella Company).
* For a staff employee there is a generous salary and package along with excellent career progression opportunities
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Dyfed
Water Hygiene Engineer We have a new opportunity for a Water Hygiene Engineer to join our regional business. As a...Apply For This Job
UNDERSTANDING, SERVICE, TRUST 3 Words that Guarantee Results in Recruitment On-Site AV Technician Bridgend South Wales salary up to £30,000...Apply For This Job
Marketing Coordinator Engineering/Manufacturing Industry Salary dependant on experience Flexibility to work from home Wrexham/Chester area Overview We are currently working...Apply For This Job
Field Service Engineer (Plant Machinery) Cardiff £27'000 – £30'000 + Van + Local Patch + Training + Progression + Overtime...Apply For This Job
£12.00-£14.00p/h depending on experience + Benefits (plus time and a half overtime) Great opportunity to develop a career, as if...Apply For This Job
Electrical maintenance technician, 18 days off after every 7.5 weeks! and a starting salary of £38,500 – £40,200 depending on...Apply For This Job