Our client is one of the UK's best established and well known Construction and Property Consultants. Working out of a network of UK offices, they have capacity to provide a full spectrum of services to clients across the country including Project and Commercial Management.
They are particularly prevalent within the Healthcare sector, working on some of the UK's largest hospital build projects. As this grows so does the need to recruit accordingly. As such, they have approached us with the need to recruit a Senior Project Manager to join their healthcare team, based either out of their Cardiff or Bristol offices.
Working as part of a team on a major project in South Wales, your roles and responsibilities will include:
* Supporting Business Unit Directors in delivering objectives
* Delivering high quality services and ensuring that project management and/or programme management deliverables meet customers requirements.
* Administering contracts as Contract Administrator, Employer's Agent or Project Manager.
* Producing and presenting reports to customers
* Preparing Bids for Services
* Managing Service delivery for profit.
* Suitable candidates will have the following skills and experience:
* Sound project management and/or programme management experience post qualification
* Sound knowledge and experience of project management techniques
* Ability to administer construction contracts as Contracts Administrator, employers agent and/or project manager.
* Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts.
* Clear and effective communication skills
You will come from a similar background – i.e. having worked with a recognised Construction Consultant or an architectural practice. If not already Chartered (MCIOB) we will sponsor this process.
Please dont hesitate to get in touch
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: South Glamorgan
Sphere Solutions recruiting for an experienced Assistant Site Manager, you will have relevant previous Site experience gained building Residential Apartments...Apply For This Job
Acorn Recruitment is currently recruiting for Wheeled Loading Shovel Operators for ongoing / permanent roles at Port Talbot Steelworks. Applicants...Apply For This Job
One of the Regions largest Consultancies is actively recruiting a Senior Quantity Surveyor to be based in Cardiff. THE COMPANY...Apply For This Job
Basic salary up to £40,000 plus commission Flexible/Remote working options Excellent growth and progression opportunities Enable are working with one...Apply For This Job
This job is being advertised by S&D Trade Recruitment who operate as an employment business. We are looking for painters...Apply For This Job