Registered Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD
Salary: £17.00 per hour + £1,500 welcome bonus
Location: Aberdare, Rhondda Cynon Taf
Contracted Hours: Full Time/ Part Time
Shift Pattern: Mixed Shifts. Days and Nights
Contract type: Permanent
Covid vaccinations: If offered employment, you must produce evidence that you have either commenced or completed the vaccination programme. If not, you must agree to have both vaccinations before your start date. All staff need to be fully vaccinated by Thursday 11th November 2021 or prove medical exemption.
*All candidates must have a valid NMC Pin and full eligibility to live and work in the UK.*
This is a perfect opportunity to become part of an experienced and compassionate team as a Registered Nurse. This company are recognised as the UKs largest care provides, specialising in care of the elderly and providing the highest quality of care in over 300 homes situated across the United Kingdom.
Working for this leading care provider, you will be instrumental in providing the highest quality of care to this care home located in Aberdare. This nursing home welcomes 80 residents who require residential: nursing and nursing memory care for those living with Dementia as well as specialist care for people living with a range of needs. As a Registered Nurse you will be taking responsibility for a specific part of the home and delivering the very best level of care. You will oversee all day-to-day care activity in your designated unit or floor within the home, including maintaining accurate records for each of our client’s residents whilst consistently delivering the very highest care standards.
You will be provided with a structured and thorough induction programmed which will include various training courses. All nurses will also have access to clear and structured development programmes where you can see clear pathways to progression within the care home/company. You will also be given to opportunity to access training opportunities to develop and enhance your nursing skills – receiving ongoing support from your manager.
Desirable Skills and Necessary Qualifications as a Registered Nurse
* Registered Nurse qualified – RGN/RMN/RNLD with a current valid NMC PIN
* Previous experience within a nursing home is desirable but this is not essential
* Possess good judgement, problem-solving and decision-making skills
* Clear understanding and knowledge of working with CQC/ CIW / Care inspectorate guidelines
* Strong interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate nature within nursing.
* Good organisational and time management skills
* Possess effective written and verbal communication skills
* Basic IT skills
* Good communication and English language skills
Benefits working as a Registered Nurse:
* Paid NMC PIN renewal – annual registration fee.
* Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times.
* Free DBS / PVG
* Free Uniform
* Pension Scheme
* Indemnity Insurance
* NMC Revalidation Support
* Award winning Learning and Development department based at head office.
* GP Online – around the clock GP consultation
* Colleague discounts – access to over 1600 high street discounts
* Wellbeing – a free of charge access to an independent and confidential employee assistance programme provided by AXA.
* Blue light and Arriva bus discounts
* Weight watcher corporate discounts
* Refer a friend scheme of £250.
Should you be interested in the position above or would like further information, please contact Lucy at Optima.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Optima Nursing & Care Services Ltd is an employment agency with a legitimate interest in providing work finding services. Please be advised that by submitting your CV to Optima, directly or via any of our job advertisement platforms, your personal data will be held on our secure internal CRM. Your personal data will not be shared with any third parties without your consent. As an individual, you have the right to withdraw consent for your details to be held on our database at any time
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Mid Glamorgan
New opportunities for Registered General Nurse!! Accommodation and Travel Cost contributions made to work on this Location. POSITION: We are...Apply For This Job
Functional Assessor – Physiotherapist Starting Salary: £39,500 + Generous Benefits Package + Overtime Opportunities Office Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am...Apply For This Job
Production Operative St Asaph As Production Operative you will work in the cleanroom at the St Asaph. As Cleanroom Operative...Apply For This Job
Fixed Term Contract We're currently seeking Mobile Lab Technicians based in and around Deeside/Chester to work within a state of...Apply For This Job
£16.41 – £18.13 per hour | Paid Breaks | Full or Part Time | Days or Nights | Great Benefits...Apply For This Job