Contract Type: Permanent
Salary / Benefits
Earnings circa £30,500
* Working morning (6am-2pm) and afternoon shift (2pm-10am) Monday-Friday with occasional weekend shifts.
* Perform the analysis of starting materials, intermediates and finished products in accordance with written procedures.
* Provide accurate records of work carried out.
* Perform all duties in accordance with GCLP (Good Control Laboratory Practice), GMP (Good manufacturing Practice) and safe working practices.
* Propose improvements to analytical methods or working practices and participate in department and company improvement projects.
* Perform calibration checks in accordance with written procedures.
* Perform calculation checks on analysis records.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Degree level education in a relevant subject
* At least 2 years of experience gained within a highly regulated laboratory
* Fully conversant with GLP requirements
* Ability to commute for shift requirements
* Permission to work in the UK
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Gwent
Calibration and Maintenance Engineer St Asaph As Calibration and Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible in maintain efficiency and good...Apply For This Job
Clinical Lead Nurse | RGN | RMN | RNLD Salary: £18.75 per hour Location: Morriston, Swansea. Contracted Hours: 44 hours...Apply For This Job
Connaught Resourcing is an established Health & Social Care recruitment business specialising in NHS 111. We are supporting NHS Wales...Apply For This Job
Are you a dedicated Registered Nurse (RGN) with a strong background caring for people within a Critical Care setting? Are...Apply For This Job
Associate Formulation Scientist The chance to work within an industry leading global provider of services within pharmaceutical testing, development and...Apply For This Job