Service Desk Technician
We currently have an opportunity within the IT Department for an Service Desk Technician.
* Providing 1st and 2nd line IT support
* Assisting in IT Department projects
* Answering telephone calls made to the ICT helpdesk.
* Providing solutions over the telephone or via remote desktopn efficiently
* Support for the following applications:
o Windows 7 – 10
o Microsoft Office
o Outlook / Exchange
* Ensure all users are able to use IT equipment and, if necessary, provide training
* Installation of programs and customising of software to suit a users needs
* Setting up of IT hardware, including PC's, printers, scanners, mobile devices and any other relevant equipment
* Assisting in office moves
* Provide support to colleagues in the team to maintain telephone handsets and the telephone network in Cardiff office
The successful applicant have worked in a similar role and in addition have:
* A high level of IT literacy, be fully conversant in Office 2007 and have knowledge of Office 2010 applications
* Be able to demonstrate experience working with various computing platforms and applications
* Excellent communication coupled with the ability to be well organised
* A professional approach whilst dealing with any support issues
* Be able to prioritise user problems dependent on urgency
If this role sounds right for you and you'd like to know more then please contact me on (url removed) with a copy of your CV.