Site Manager – Tonyrefail
Site Manager – About the Company & Position
The client is one of Wales’ largest independently owned and highly respected construction companies who pride themselves on quality of their work and customer care. As a multi-award-winning construction provider, their vision is to achieve construction excellence in all that they do for their clients, suppliers and employees. Their most valuable asset is their strong commitment to recruiting local talent, training and investing in experienced construction experts.
Site Manager – About the development and summary of the role
Multiphase development building energy efficient and innovative houses.
The SM is responsible for the day-to-day management of their project, ensuring its safe and smooth running, completion within the programme schedule and to the programme budget. They are responsible for ensuring that company systems and procedures are followed fully and effectively and for directing and co-ordinating the supply chain to achieve a quality project build.
Site Manager – The Successful Applicant
The Site Manager is responsible for overseeing the project from start to finish and will be overseeing a team including Assistant Site Managers. The successful SM will have first-hand experience of managing housing schemes over the value of £5m.
Site Manager – Person Specification
* At least 5 years’ experience in construction related leadership positions
* Confident individual with proven organisational skills and the ability to coordinate activities in a fast-paced construction environment
* Thorough knowledge of health & safety including CDM regulations awareness
* Excellent organisation and self-management skills, self-motivated, flexible and with an enthusiastic approach to work
* Experience of construction Quality Assurance processes & systems
* Effective influencing and negotiating skills
* Ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
* Ability to motivate and organise others toward a team goal with strong interpersonal skills and a natural leadership style
* Ability to work diplomatically in a political environment
* Self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic approach to work
* IT literate – including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and familiarity of the Internet for business use.
* Working knowledge of MS Project or similar.
Site Manager – Benefits Package
* Competitive Base Salary
* Bonus Scheme
* Company car allowance
* Company pension
* Corporate benefits
* 25 Days Holiday
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Mid Glamorgan
Anderselite are currently working with a small Cardiff based Architectural practice who is in need of a Revit/ BIM Trainer...Apply For This Job
Grounds Maintenance Apprentice No previous experience required with this excellent opportunity where you’ll be fully supported as you develop your...Apply For This Job
Abatec is looking for an Assistant Buyer to join an established Civil Engineering contractor who are based near Cardiff, South...Apply For This Job
Vibe Recruit are currently supporting a local contractor that is looking for an enthusiastic Senior QS/Commercial Manager to assist their...Apply For This Job
An established Approved Inspector and Warranty Provider seeks a Regional Manager based in Wales. The new role would suit a...Apply For This Job