A well-established Tier 2 small animal practice is looking for an enthusiastic veterinary surgeon to join them on a full time basis.
The team prides themselves on delivering the very best in veterinary care to every client that entrusts them with their pet and as a result they are highly regarded in the local areas.
The five branch practice offers a varied case load and opportunities for career development, encouraging CPD to drive areas of interest.
The successful candidate must have a proactive nature with excellent communication skills and a passion for the care of animals. You will have at least 12 months post qualified experience.
* The rota consists of a 4 day week between Monday and Friday with 1:5 Saturday mornings from 9am until 12pm. There is no OOH responsibility.
* 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays.
* Competitive salary dependent upon experience.
* Contributory pension scheme.
* VDS and contribution towards annual RCVS fees.
* Accommodation is available if needed