Salary / Benefits
£12.30/hr inc shift allowance
Job Elements: –
* 10 hours day shifts on a rota including weekends
* To receive, store, pick and dispatch all materials which are under direct responsibility of the warehouse team.
* Support production by ensuring that schedules for supply and replenishment are met in terms of time and accuracy
* Use of forklifts and manual handling of all stock i.e., goods in, storage and dispatch to customers.
* ERP transactions associated with the movement of stock.
* Stock checking and cycle counts of all stock
The ideal candidate will have:
* 2-5 years relevant warehouse operations experience within a manufacturing environment.
* Maths and English essential.
* Experience of using SAP.
* Counterbalance and Reach Forklift experience
* Microsoft office experience essential (Including Excel).
* Hardworking, reliable with good attendance and timekeeping.
Petrie Recruitment Limited acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Register your CV with our partner site cv-library and get noticed by potential employers.
Tagged as: Mid Glamorgan
3.5 Tonne Delivery Driver 3.5T Delivery Driver with Warehouse Experience – Needed in Your City – Night Shifts – Temporary...Apply For This Job
CLASS 1 TRAMPING POSITIONS AVAILABLE WITH OUR CLIENT IN CROSS HANDS** We have x6 positions available for full time tramper...Apply For This Job
Warehouse Operative – 6am-2pm Wednesday to Sunday – Contract until August 2022 – £24,912pa A day in the life of...Apply For This Job
Our Client based in Llansamlet are currently looking for full time production operatives to join their busy team – immediate...Apply For This Job
Ready to find the right role for you? Location: You will be based at Nantgarw, Cardiff with UK and overseas...Apply For This Job